If you are looking for investment opportunities that can protect your wealth and make it grow, look no further than real estate investment. Our team at The Legacy Group shares what you should know about real estate investing and how it can benefit you!
Seven reasons why investing in real estate is the right choice to protect and increase your wealth:
- Positive income – Leasing usually secures your assets in real estate investments. You can receive a regular stream of positive income that is significantly higher than what an investment in the stock market can yield.
- Value appreciation – Inflation can drastically reduce purchasing power in the economy. However, property investments have continually provided excellent appreciation in value, more so than other investment types.
- Tax benefits – Investing in real estate comes with numerous tax benefits. These include unlimited mortgage interest deductions and depreciation accelerations. At the time of the purchase, the IRS allows investors to defer all taxable improvements into the future.
- Physical assets – With income-producing property investments, you also benefit from the physical assets of your investment. The land your real estate is on has value, as does the structure itself. Because of these assets and the production of income, real estate investments do not bounce between red and green days like stock market investments do.
- Inflation hedge – Real estate investments have proven to be a protection against the decreased value of currency. As the worldwide economy inflates, the income you bring in from your investment will also increase.
- Leverage and debt – When investing in commercial real estate, it is important to note that you can place debt on your asset. This allows you to purchase more investments with less money and easily multiply your assets.
- Ownership – There is an immense sense of pride that comes with property ownership. Unlike other asset classes, real estate ownership is typically connected to the highest level of pride of ownership.
For more information on how real estate investing can benefit you, contact The Legacy Group today.